Covid-19 Dental Protocols Los Gatos
- PPE-masks, scrubs, gowns, face shields.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting high contact surface area between patients
- A dedicated, on-site sterilization room
- Individual treatment rooms for less contact between patients
- Our office will communicate with you before your scheduled appointment to ask some screening questions. Please take the time to fill out the forms emailed or texted to you prior to your appointment.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. To assist in keeping with this guideline, we ask that you wait in your car until your appointment time. We ask that you please be on time to help keep us on schedule.
- We ask that you please wear a mask upon entering. Please use the available hand sanitizer while your temperature is taken.
- In the treatment room, we ask that you use an oral rinse prior to your dental service.
- A protective barrier between arriving patients and our front office team
- High level, 6 stage HEPA filter air purifiers will be in each treatment room.
- Special equipment and procedures will be utilized to limit aerosols.
- We ask that you use the back door upon exiting to limit patient interaction.
Returning to our life in a way of a “new normal” will be an adjustment for all, but our top priority is to keep our patients, staff, and community safe. We are here to help answer any questions you may have about our new procedures in place. Thank you again for your continued support.